I am, of course! (totally joking!) There isn't really a best singer...If you asked about the best singer in our class it would definately be befferz! _koko_ KBAM *poof*
You are all soooo nice to me!!!!! I love you guys tons!!! I'm NOT the best singer in the world though and we all know that!!!! My brother says that Beyonce is the best in the world but I think that Josh Groban is the BESTEST in the World!!!!
You guys!!!! Don't say stuff that isn't true!!!!! I love you all!!!! Anna, if I become famous I will never forget you!!!!!!!! I don't know if I will become a singer or not though!!!!! I could never forget any of you!!!!!
Script for "What not to do on a date"
Part 1.
It is 12:00. Connor starts out looking into the mirror in a small room shaving his "beard" (which isn't really there)
14 comments:
I look forward to hearing some of your stuff...btw, what are your musical influences?
hey! you went and completely changed the post...now my previous comment makes no sense!
Mayber there isn't a best singer. I think that everyone should have there own opinion of who he or she is.
I am, of course! (totally joking!)
There isn't really a best singer...If you asked about the best singer in our class it would definately be befferz!
_koko_
KBAM *poof*
No doubt about it!
I agree totally!
I'm the forth vote for Bethy!
You are all soooo nice to me!!!!! I love you guys tons!!! I'm NOT the best singer in the world though and we all know that!!!! My brother says that Beyonce is the best in the world but I think that Josh Groban is the BESTEST in the World!!!!
I vote Bethy as the best singer in the WORLD!
I vote for Micah!
Bethy, you have really been gifted!! you have an amazing voice, and i hope you remember me when you become famous!!!
anna
I agree!
Your not so bad yourself anna!
You guys!!!! Don't say stuff that isn't true!!!!! I love you all!!!! Anna, if I become famous I will never forget you!!!!!!!! I don't know if I will become a singer or not though!!!!! I could never forget any of you!!!!!
Post a Comment