Young man, I want to know who your parents are. I mean, how old were you when you started dating? Five???? How could you have had that many dates? You are only 14 (I think). Wait, maybe you are older than you are letting on.....
THIS IS SOOO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!! YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!! I will tell you what not to do on a date: don't be tooo forward on the first one. even though i've never been on one, that is what i would hate the most!! Connor, i don't believe you about the date thing. who were you dating anyways!?!?!?
You guys are all sooooooooooooo funny!!!! Don't burp!!! Don't get close to the girl while dancing!!! If you act like you already own the girl, think agian cuz she's dumpping you tomorrow!!!
Script for "What not to do on a date"
Part 1.
It is 12:00. Connor starts out looking into the mirror in a small room shaving his "beard" (which isn't really there)
34 comments:
Sometime over like the weekend
Have you ever actually been on a date? We want to know your qualifications!
I have been on a date plenty of times, trust me, i know what can go totally wrong!
Micah, I really do like you
Yay! Someone who does! (Connor, get a consuler)
I am not the girl! Who is the "girl?"
i don't know! Ask!
MICAH MUST BE THE GIRL!
You guys are soooooo weird!!! We are all to young to be dating so why would you care about What not to do?!
Too young??????
Stephanie is the girl! What a revelation
Stephanie?????????????
Iam not Stephanie!!!!!!!!!! Or am I?
If it is not stephanie who is it?
Young man, I want to know who your parents are. I mean, how old were you when you started dating? Five???? How could you have had that many dates? You are only 14 (I think). Wait, maybe you are older than you are letting on.....
CONNOR!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE? I WANT A FULL ACCOUNTING FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR.
I bet that "The Girl" is Jacob! Just his style!
THIS IS SOOO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!! YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!! I will tell you what not to do on a date: don't be tooo forward on the first one. even though i've never been on one, that is what i would hate the most!! Connor, i don't believe you about the date thing. who were you dating anyways!?!?!?
I have a comment! First, do what anna said and second, the idiot who is writing all the weird stuff, SHUT UP!
Here Here to Micah!! i totally agree, whoever is writing all that weird stuff, STOP IT! Thanx. I gotta go, but i love you all!!!!
KEEP POSTING! HAHAHAHHA
We love u to Anna! i mean that!
MONKEYS DONT LIKE HUMANS~!! EW!
anna, u there?
Awwww!! thanx micah!!! ur a sweet guy!!!!!
anna
This post rocks! 28 comments!
HEEHEE!!! u guys are funny!!!
_koko_
By the way anna, should you be backwards on the first one???
_koko_
You guys are all sooooooooooooo funny!!!! Don't burp!!! Don't get close to the girl while dancing!!! If you act like you already own the girl, think agian cuz she's dumpping you tomorrow!!!
What do u mean! DONT GET TO CLOSE TO HER! haha!
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH BETHY!! Don't get tooo close to the girl like physically, cuz then she will belike....oh mi gosh!!! good words, Bethy!
Post a Comment