Thursday, February 1, 2007

Is Bush a good president?

Has Bush done us good...or bad? Write about your opinions and yours alone! Don't worry about what others will think

14 comments:

Heat Seeker said...

Bush rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't talk about respecting opinions!

Medhive said...

BIG MONKEY! I think that Bush has made some good decisions and some bad ones, overall he's been a GOOD president, not a great one.

Heat Seeker said...

Dude, u've lived away from the us to long

Anna-bug said...

I think Bush is great. I dont' want that Hilary Clinton girl to run. She's bad!!! well, i don't know....don't ask me. I wish you wouldn't have changed your blog, connor. it was good before. cya
Anna

BIG DUDE said...

What does he do??
I mean what decitions???
so is he goood or bad???

Anna-bug said...

Dan, i think he is good, but that is my opinion.
anna

Bethy said...

I like Bush!!!!! He's cool and he loves God and that's the best part!!!!!! He isn't perfect because he is human and so he will make some bad choices!!

Medhive said...

This is true!

If some weirdo comes to the plate as president, our country will collapse. I'm sure that being president is pretty stressfull

Stephanie said...

I think he's a good president, why wouldn't I think he was good president. I guesse there are people who think otherwise. Oh whatever!!!!!!!!!1

Anna-bug said...

haha you are so cute Stephy!!! love you lots!!
anna

Koko said...

Personally I think it's kinda wierd that they let a bush be president...like AT LEAST hire a tree...
_koko_
KBAM *poof*

Anna-bug said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!! KARA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Guys, politics is dangerous ground. I don't think that we should be talking about this kind of stuff.

Heat Seeker said...

GO BUSH