Friday, February 2, 2007

Our 8th grade class!

Wassup guys! Here you can talk about our fellow 8th grade members!

38 comments:

Heat Seeker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heat Seeker said...

I thought I'd play a joke.

Bethy said...

What do you mean? We talk ABOUT all the other people in our class?? Like do we say I think you are cool and I think she or he is cool and stuff?

Medhive said...

We talk about whatever you want... You can talk about the upcoming dance, the school fast, whatever!

Heat Seeker said...

come on C

Stephanie said...

This is cool! But like waht are we supposed to say? I need ideas!

Medhive said...

Micah DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

Heat Seeker said...

Hhahahahahahahahaha!

Medhive said...

SEE!

Anonymous said...

Alright, we've got to start something! Have any of you ever kissed a girl?

Anonymous said...

SOMEBODY PLEASE WRITE ME!I AM SO BORED! IS MY BLOG BORING OR SOMETHING? GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you want to know what EG thinks of our classmates, come visit my blog!

Anna-bug said...

Who is this anonymous person?? however you spell that? you are weird.

Koko said...

Are you EG, laura?
Well I would say the coolest in our class is definately Kara cause she totally rocks!! I mean sarsens! JOKING! lol!
_koko_
KBAM *poof*

Koko said...

OOOOOHHH!!!!! EG like Energy Girl!!!! I get it now!!! (I thought it was eg like egg) Now I understand why you corrected my spelling! lol! Sorry...
_koko_
KBAM *poof*

Anonymous said...

this is fun!

laura said...

Why is everyone talking about sarsens? Why not talk about mica, or quartz, or jasper?

Anna-bug said...

becuz sarsen rocks!!!!!! lol!!!!

Anonymous said...

NO!!! Sarsen SARSENS!!!! lol!

Heat Seeker said...

you guys are wierd!!!

Anonymous said...

there is something wrong with you guys. Who are you any how?!?!?! Wheres yur school???

Medhive said...

Who the heck is anonymous?? If he is someone in our class, please, speak up.

gollum said...

whats black and white and red all over?

Heat Seeker said...

A newspaper! Duh!

Medhive said...

A newspaper and a penguin in the blender!

Anna-bug said...

eeeewwwww!!!! gross you guys!!!!

Heat Seeker said...

I HATE CZA!

Heat Seeker said...

AGAIN I SAY I HATE CZA!

Anna-bug said...

oh, you don't mean that, micah!!!!! They need HIM!

Koko said...

who's cza????? Someone at our school?

Anna-bug said...

It's a school that was really unfair the other night to our guys bball team. Kinda sad.

Heat Seeker said...

My other one is http://lifeofmk.blogspot.com!
Go there!

Heat Seeker said...

I've kissed a girl! When I was like, 9! It was a little sporadic but i liked it!

Heat Seeker said...

I hate cza's coach!

Heat Seeker said...

I've deleted my old blog!The new one is www.lifeofmk.blogspot.com!

BIG DUDE said...

hey mike
Don't lie!!!
Don't lie!!!
Don't lie!!!
Don't lie!!!
Don't lie!!!
Don't lie!!!

Heat Seeker said...

I'm not lying! It happened, not like you would understand anyway! Those noble enough to do it do not include you in that category.

Kafferzez said...

hmmm....the eighth grade....
a creepy, weird totally crazy class...yup they creep me out.

hahaha just kidding!!!!